The menu at WellFed changes weekly and focuses on produce that are organic and animal proteins that are hormone and antibiotic free. They are 100% gluten free and use little dairy. Each meal is pre-measured with the proper amount of carbohydrates, proteins and good fats for a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Quinoa and White Bean Burgers over Mixed Greens with a Cashew Cream Sauce
- Roasted Chicken Salad with Pecans and Dried Cranberries over Mixed Greens
- Roasted Vegetable Curry Served over Rice
- Cold Thai Rice Noodle Salad with Raw Vegetables and Cilantro
- Butter Chicken Over Brown Rice with Cilantro
*This is an Indian Staple and Full of Beautiful Aromatic Spices
- Mixed Greens topped with Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cherries, Goat Cheese and Grilled Chicken - Mayer Lemon Dressing
- Black Bean, Squash and Quinoa Chili topped with Cilantro
- Kale, Radicchio and Brown Rice Salad with Walnuts Pecorino and a Lemon Miso Dressing
- Wild Salmon and Sweet Potato Cakes over Mixed Greens
- Garlicky Tofu Scramble (think eggs) with Green Onions and Herbs over Baby Potatoes
Amanda Walton is a nutritional health coach and founder of WellFed, LLC – a private practice that promotes healthy eating and living through nutritional coaching to community groups and individuals, cooking classes, workshops, and professionally prepared healthy meals.
In 2008 after having a child Amanda had gained some additional weight, that year she decided to focus on getting back in shape and making significant life style changes. Over the next few years she lost about 30 pounds! With her passion for culinary arts, her interest in health, wellness and nutrition she found the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Amanda now focuses on helping other people achieve their weight loss goals as well as making life style changes to last a life time.
Amanda started as a runner in 2008 and has since run several race from 5K’s to half marathons each year. Over the past several years Amanda has been a part of the triathlon community, completing in races throughout the South East ranging from Sprint to Half Iron distances. Amanda has spent the last 3 years fine tuning the science behind the proper nutrition and recovery. She now leads group training seminars as well as one on one nutritional coaching for athletes looking to perform at their best.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information at:
Facebook: WellFed, LLC